English - Etymology
avail + -able
English - Pronunciation
- IPA(key): /əˈveɪləb(ə)l/
English - Adjective
- Such as one may avail one’s self of; capable of being used for the accomplishment of a purpose.
- Readily obtainable.
- (law) Valid.
- (archaic) Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy to achieve the purpose; availing, effective.
- Not in a romantic relationship; single.
- (such as can be availed of): usable, profitable, advantageous; vacant (of a location)
- (legally valid): effectual, valid