English - Etymology
English - Pronunciation
English - Adjective
- Separate; distinct; individual; non-continuous.
- That can be perceived individually and not as connected to, or part of something else.
- (electrical engineering) Having separate electronic components, such as individual resistors and inductors — the opposite of integrated circuitry.
- (audio engineering) Having separate and independent channels of audio, as opposed to multiplexed stereo or quadraphonic, or other multi-channel sound.
- (topology) Having each singleton subset open: said of a topological space or a topology.
- disjunctive; containing a disjunctive or discretive clause
English - Anagrams
Italian - Adjective
Italian - Anagrams
Latin - Participle
Romanian - Pronunciation
- IPA(key): [disˈkre.te]