English - Pronunciation
- IPA(key): /rɪˈsɪprək(ə)l/
English - Adjective
- Of a feeling, action or such: mutual, uniformly felt or done by each party towards the other or others; two-way.
- Mutually interchangeable.
- (grammar) Reflexive; applied to pronouns and verbs, but sometimes limited to pronouns that express mutual action.
- (mathematics) Used to denote different kinds of mutual relation; often with reference to the substitution of reciprocals for given quantities.
- contrary or opposite
English - Noun
- (arithmetic) Of a number, the number obtained by dividing 1 by the given number; the result of exchanging the numerator and the denominator of a fraction.