English - Noun
- (usually countable, botany) A tree Antiaris toxicaria of the mulberry family, common in the forests of Java and the neighboring islands, with poisonous secretions.
- (uncountable) A virulent poison used in Java and the adjacent islands for poisoning arrows derived from the tree.
- (uncountable) A poison prepared from a climbing plant Strychnos tieute
- (Antiaris toxicaria): bohun upas
- (poison from Antiaris toxicaria):
- (poison from Strychnos tieute): upas tieute
Malay - Pronunciation
- IPA(key): /upas/
- Rhymes: -upas, -pas, -as