English - Pronunciation
- enPR: kŏ"rĭspŏn'dəns, IPA(key): /ˌkɒrɪˈspɒndəns/
English - Noun
- (uncountable) Friendly discussion.
- (uncountable) Reciprocal exchange of civilities, especially conversation between persons by means of letters.
- (countable) An agreement of situations or objects with an expected outcome.
- (uncountable) Newspaper or news stories, generally.
- (countable) A postal or other written communication.
- (uncountable) Postal or other written communications.
- (set theory, countable) A relation.