English - Etymology
English - Pronunciation
English - Adjective
- (sometimes postpositive) Whole; complete.
- (botany) Having a smooth margin without any indentation.
- (botany) Consisting of a single piece, as a corolla.
- (complex analysis, of a complex function) Complex-differentiable on all of ℂ.
- (of a male animal) Not gelded.
- Without mixture or alloy of anything; unqualified; morally whole; pure; faithful.
- Internal; interior.
English - Noun
- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
- (philately) A complete envelope with stamps and all official markings: (prior to the use of envelopes) a page folded and posted.