Il a 9
courrier ( c o n d e m n e d )
voyelles ( o e e )
consonnes ( c n d m n d )
Parole au contraire denmednoc
Dont le dans la catégorieENGLISH - ADJECTIVE
Informations sur le sujet
English - Adjective
CONDEMNED (_not comparable_)
* Having received a curse to be doomed to suffer eternally.
* Having been sharply scolded.
* Adjudged or sentenced to punishment, destruction, or confiscation.
* (of a building) Officially marked uninhabitable.
* (having received a curse): damned, doomed
* (having received a curse): blessed, saved