English - Noun
- The coming together of things.
- (biology) The temporary fusion of organisms, especially as part of sexual reproduction
- Sexual relations within marriage
- (grammar) In some languages, one of several classifications of verbs according to what inflections they take.
- (grammar) The act of conjugating a verb.
- (grammar) The conjugated forms of a verb.
- (chemistry) A system of delocalized orbitals consisting of alternating single bonds and double bonds
- (mathematics) A mapping sending x to gxg-1, where g and x are elements of a group; inner automorphism
- (mathematics) A function which negates the non-real part of a complex or hypercomplex number; complex conjugation