English - Etymology
English - Noun
- A coordinated group of electrochemical cells, each of which produces electricity by a chemical reaction between two substances (Wikipedia).
- (law) The crime or tort of intentionally striking another person.
- A coordinated group of artillery.
- An array of similar things.
- A set of small cages where hens are kept for the purpose of farming their eggs.
- (baseball) The catcher and the pitcher together
- (chess) Two or more major pieces on the same rank, file, or diagonal
- The state of a firearm when it is possible to be fired.