English - Etymology
English - Noun
- The act of joining, or condition of being joined.
- (obsolete) Sexual intercourse.
- (grammar) A word used to join other words or phrases together into sentences. The specific conjunction used shows how the two joined parts are related. Example: Bread, butter and cheese.
- (astronomy) The alignment of two bodies in the solar system such that they have the same longitude when seen from Earth.
- (astrology) An aspect in which planets are in close proximity to one another.
- (logic) The proposition resulting from the combination of two or more propositions using the ∧ () operator.