English - Noun
(informal, slang) Short for vorarephilia.
- 2005, "Lord Flame Stryke", Re: Curious (on newsgroup alt.fan.dragons)
- 2009, Zack Parsons, Your Next-Door Neighbor Is A Dragon (page 211)
Danish - Pronoun
Friulian - Noun
Lithuanian - Pronunciation 1
- IPA(key): [ËÊorÉ]
Lithuanian - Pronunciation 2
- IPA(key): [ÊÉËrÉ]
Norwegian Nynorsk - Verb
Swedish - Verb
were, would be; past tense subjunctive
- Vore det val idag, skulle oppositionspartierna vinna. â If elections were held today, the opposition parties would win.
- Det bÃ¤sta vore ju om vi alla kunde enas om det hÃ¤r. â It would be best if we could all agree on this.
- Jag ville, jag vore i Indialand â I wished I were in Indialand --poetry by Gustaf FrÃ¶ding