English - Pronunciation
English - Noun
- (uncountable) Graphism of symbols such as letters that express some meaning.
- (uncountable) Something written, such as a document, article or book.
- (uncountable) The process of representing a language with symbols or letters.
- (countable) A work of an author.
- (countable) The style of writing of a person.
- (as a modifier) Intended for or used in writing.
- (written letters or symbols that express some meaning): text
- (something written): document, text
- (process of representing a language with symbols or letters):
- (work of an author): work
- (the style of writing of a person): hand, handwriting
- (intended for or used in writing):