English - Etymology
English - Pronunciation
English - Noun
- A ball of snow, usually one made in the hand and thrown for amusement in a snowball fight; also a larger ball of snow made by rolling a snowball around in snow that sticks to it and increases its diameter.
- A cocktail made from lemonade and advocaat.
- (figuratively) Something that snowballs (grows rapidly out of control).
- A sex act involving passing ejaculated semen from one person's mouth to another's.
- (US) A type of ice dessert.
- A type of cake.
English - Verb
- (intransitive) To rapidly grow out of proportion or control.
- (intransitive) To play at throwing snowballs.
- (transitive) To pelt with snowballs; to throw snowballs at.
- (intransitive) (sexual slang) To receive a man's ejaculate in one's mouth, and then to pass it back and forth between one's mouth and his.