Translingual - Symbol
English - Proper Noun
English - Initialism
- (Sometimes lower case) From Latin ante meridiem, meaning "before noon (12:00)".
- (communication) Initialism of amplitude modulation.
- (education) Initialism of Artium Magister.
- (education) Initialism of Master of Arts.
- (politics, UK) Initialism of Assembly Member. (A title similar to MP, placed after the name of a Member of the Welsh National Assembly.)
- (property law) Initialism of automated mapping. (Used in conjunction with Facilities Managements abbreviations (AM/FM).)