Translingual - Symbol
English - Adjective
English - Noun
- (countable, plural ARs) an AR-15 personal machine gun, M-16 assault rifle, M-4 carbine, derivative or related gun
- (accounting, uncountable or plural only) Initialism of accounts receivable.
- (sports, countable, plural ARs) area record: best achievement among those by persons from a given continent
- Initialism of armed robbery.
- (computing, chiefly uncountable) augmented reality
- (countable, plural ARs) Initialism of aspect ratio.
- (fan fiction) alternate reality