English - Noun
The state, quality, or condition of being or existing; existence.
- 1887, George Jamieson, Discussions on the atonement: Is it vicarious?:
- 1987, Sukharanjan Saha, Perspectives on Nyaya logic and epistemology:
- 1997, Plato, Eva Brann, Peter Kalkavage, Plato's Sophist, or, The professor of wisdom:
- 2011, Henri Colt, Silvia Quadrelli, Friedman Lester, The Picture of Health:
- Personhood; personality.
- 1873, Sara S. Hennell, Present religion: as a faith owning fellowship with thought: