English - Etymology
English - Pronunciation
English - Adjective
- Of or relating to a material object, actual existence or reality.
- Not influenced by the emotions or prejudices.
- Based on observed facts.
- (grammar) Of, or relating to a noun or pronoun used as the object of a verb.
English - Noun
- A material object that physically exists.
A goal that is striven for.
- Objectives are the stepping stones which guide you to achieving your goals. They must be verifiable in some way, whether thatʼs statistically – ‘the more I do this, the better I get at itʼ – or by some other achievable concept such as getting the job or relationship that you want. Itʼs crucial that your objectives lead you logically towards your goal and are quantifiable.
- (grammar) The objective case; a noun or pronoun in that case.
- The lens or lenses of a camera, microscope, or other optical device closest to the object being examined.