English - Etymology
real + -ly
English - Pronunciation
English - Adverb
- (modal) Actually; in fact; in reality.
- (informal, as an intensifier) Very (modifying an adjective); very much (modifying a verb).
English - Interjection
- Indicating surprise at, or requesting confirmation of, some new information; to express skepticism.
- (colloquial, sarcastic, typically exaggerated question.) Indicating that what was just said was obvious and unnecessary; contrived incredulity
- (colloquial, chiefly US) Indicating affirmation, agreement.
- Indicating displeasure at another person's behaviour or statement.
- (contrived incredulity, or in ironic / sarcastic sense): you don't say, no kidding, oh really, no really